This Theme come with 2 columns only. and have been tested on Xoops 2.013. but should work fine on any xoops.
If you found any bugs or want to make this theme better, please dont forget to Visit the Forum
[Edit]I leave it for Register user only for now. for bandwidth reason
It contains a nice drop-down under the header which can be edited easily to suit your needs, or removed if you don't have need for it.
It can be downloaded HERE
And viewed in action HERE
I have embedded the latest stable dokuwiki release 2007-06-26 into xoops. This new module is based upon the great work of D.J. on 'dokuwiki for xoops' versions 2.01 and 2.02.
Discussion is now a dokuwiki plugin. You can enable site-wide discussion in lib/plugins/discussion/conf/default.php or you can add per-page discussion manually like this: ~~DISCUSSION~~ More info
Spell checking has greatly improved in the latest dokuwiki release. You can follow these guidelines to activate.
It shouldn't be too difficult to upgrade to dokuwiki 2.10. Users that upgrade should just ignore the 'uploads' folder in the zip-archive. Before uploading the 'dokuwiki' folder in 'modules', they have to change two lines in conf/local.php:
$conf['metadir'] = $conf['savedir'].'/meta/'; //edit jayjay: avoid clutter!
$conf['metadir'] = $conf['savedir'];
$conf['lockdir'] = $conf['savedir'].'/locks/'; //edit jayjay: avoid clutter!
$conf['lockdir'] = $conf['savedir'];
People that used the old 'discussion' hack in 'dokuwiki for xoops 2.02' should be able to convert it to the new discussion plugin
The classified ads module RC1 is now released.
Because of the database changes this module can not be upgraded, you must uninstall any previous version, then install this one. If you have categories aleady created use phpmyadmin to backup the category table and then restore that table after the new module is installed.
1. Users can now sort the listings.
2. To prevent sql injections I put addslashes() in the URL's, and mysql_real_escape_string() in the database calls.
3. Added a config option to let users use a different name when submiting or modifying a listing.
4. Added a config option to let users use a different e-mail when submiting or modifying a listing.
5. Needed to change the field type from 'varchar' to 'int', for sorting by hits.
6. The user can now choose if they want to be contacted by PM, E-mail, or either. (Phone number will always display unless the field is empty)