NoLimit24_FJ
Left Side Menu "Running Together"...How to space the Items/Buttons

Hi all...

Well, we have begin to "recall" many of the fabulous aspects of XOOPS since we first used it back in 2002-2005 prior to our sudden health issues and "the coma" of 13.5 days...hmmm...yes going into a coma can cause one to errrr forget things :)

Anyway, I have seen this question before and just cannot find it through search so here it is...

On the left side with the main menu and user menus...with some themes, the buttons are "running together" and not spacing correctly as we desire...simply look to left here on XOOPS and you will understand what we are trying to say here...

Any tips for me or links where we can enter the coding to get these items to space correctly as you see here on XOOPS menu?

As stated, some themes do not have this issue and some do...we are trying to keep a few themes which our members enjoy but need to correct this issue...

Thanks all for your continued help

Jim
aka NoLimit24_FJ

Tazman_al
Re: Left Side Menu "Running Together"...How to space the Items/Buttons
  • 2008/7/18 17:12

• Tazman_al

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Hi Jim

My first port of call would be the CSS files for the themes.
Look for the left blocks and check values for things like padding and margins.

Hope this helps
Al

Anonymous
  • 2008/7/18 18:49

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hi Jim,

In the theme's style.css file, try adding the following code to the left blocks or, if there is specific code for them (there is in some themes), the Main Menu and User Menu code:

displayblock;

Hope this helps

NoLimit24_FJ

Hi JA and Taz,

I will update you shortly on your suggestions and advise...I appreciate the super quick response and will let you know shortly...

THANKS JAversey and TAZ!!!

Jim
NoLimit24_FJ

NoLimit24_FJ

Unfortunately, this did not work on the two themes we were attempting to use...however, it was the code I remember seeing earlier and was needing to try...

So, I did next best thing...placed the themes in trash and will look for others which are compatable..

Again, thank you JV and Taz

Have a great weekend
Jim

NoLimit24_FJ

Can someone please take a look at site and let me know how I might correct the left side menu's items from running together. I have tried all the above

Thanks

http://nolimitsite.com

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits