gumleaf
Re: Newbb Dropdown Menu Title Background
  • 2005/12/16 8:31

• gumleaf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/27

Thanks for that .. but I just found it. I looked at the page source (should have done that ages ago! .. stupid me) and the newbb.css was in the "include" folder .. the only one I did'nt look in .. just was'nt expecting it to be there.

All fixed! .. thanks for helping.

jdseymour

It will be in the style.css of your theme. Look for:

Class = level1
class=folder
class=submenu

Just a suggestion, get the web developer extension for Firefox, it makes finding classes and selectors a breeze, plus a lot of other things. It is an excellent tool.

gumleaf
  • 2005/12/16 7:27

• gumleaf

• Just popping in

Hi
There is no "newbb.css" file in the newbb folder or any of its sub-folders. There is no css file of any name in the newbb folder.

I have looked at every css file I can find on my site (except for the themes I'm not using)

EDIT
By the way .. I'm using NewBB 2.0 RC2 .. forgot to mention that (doh!) .. it has no "newbb.css" file.

It's gotta be somewhere.

dickinsd
  • 2005/12/11 22:25

• dickinsd

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/11/14

If you look in the directory: /modules/newbb/ you will see a newbb.css file in there also, this is where you make changes to the area you mentioned.

I no longer use newbb 2.0 so have not tried, but rather than keeping track of 2 seperate CSS files, you could just take the info you need from the style.css in newbb folder and add it to your main style.css in your theme directory, I am pretty sure this would work.

Dave

gumleaf
Newbb Dropdown Menu Title Background
  • 2005/12/11 22:10

• gumleaf

• Just popping in

Hi

Where can I change the dark navy blue colour of the title background for the dropdown menus in NewBB 2.0 ?

Resized Image

I can't find it in themes/phpkaox/style.css or styleMAC.css or styleNN.css.

I tried the appendix for the cbb stylesheet .. just for the hell of it .. no change.

Is it in a java script somewhere?

My Site

Thanks

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits