JamesSAEP
Re: which mage module and future xoops will work?
  • 2005/6/23 15:34

• JamesSAEP

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2005/2/28

Is the xoopsgallery a good one to go with? I've been trying to figure out which one to go with myself.

bluenova

Quote:
xcgal has been stale for a long time and I would have doubts about it once XOOPS 2.2 comes. I've already moved away from that module because of a lack of development. It had great promise but it seems to be a dead project.

I think no one will take this on because the next version of coppermine will have a port for xoops, and I'm sure they will update that port to reflect 2.2

Quote:

Nibbler (Dev Team member, Coppermine wizard)wrote March 16, 2005

The next version of coppermine (1.4) can bridge with Xoops2.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/23 15:24

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

XOOPS JAPAN

I have more modules and themes and languages for xoops2 than xoops.org ( now xoops.com , commercial ) - and today the project was replaced again by Mithrandir and xoops, because Mithrandir think that is inative.

The real XOOPS is japonese. This is a commercial project that use the same name, and incompatible with my ideas about opensource.

http://www.xoops.com

DonXoop

I can't speak for XOOPS or any specific modules but the roadmap suggests that some modules could have problems if they aren't looked at by their devs. xcgal has been stale for a long time and I would have doubts about it once XOOPS 2.2 comes. I've already moved away from that module because of a lack of development. It had great promise but it seems to be a dead project.

Gambero[removed]

It was said that 90% modules will work without problems.

FrankZambini

bump

FrankZambini
which mage module and future xoops will work?

With the next version of XOOPS coming out, will xcgallery, myalbum-p, and xoopsgallery all work? I like the functions of xcgallery (ecard, member gallery, etc) but will it work in the next version of xoops?

Or, should I use a different module?

Login

Who's Online

284 user(s) are online (189 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 284

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits