veronicapurg
Delphi ans Xoops

How can I integrate a Delphi application with Lutece?

thank you,

Mamba
Re: Delphi ans Xoops
  • 2014/2/14 12:19

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

XOOPS is using PHP and not Delphi. You would have to reach out to the Delphi community.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

veronicapurg

I know... but I think: It's possible an integration with Delphi Application.

How to make this integration?

Thank you.

Mamba
  • 2014/2/17 9:27

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Yes, assuming that the Delphi application has a database that can be accessed from the Web, you could build a XOOPS module capable of accessing it, if that's what you're looking for.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

redheadedrod

It should be mentioned that you would need a database that is compatible with PHP. MOST common databases are compatible but if your applications are using a specific not common database it may not be possible if there is not a PHP connector for it. Regardless this would require an application written from scratch and depending on what you want it to do could become complex and expensive if someone does this for you.

I just did a quick search and did not see much mention. Can you provide a link to the system you are using so we can better point you in the right direction?

My initial suggestion is that it will require a programmer to write from scratch but not knowing what your programs have as components makes it very difficult to make a call here.

I did see a mention of something about lutece being XML based but it really is a shot in the dark without knowing more information.

Rodney

veronicapurg

Thank you and have a nice day! =D

Login

Who's Online

181 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 181

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits