The last few weeks have been good for XOOPS!
We had some heated discussions, but the most important thing is that people are stepping forward and doing things for XOOPS! There are more focused activities (e.g. Blue Move), and more tangible results! It's been refreshing to see more collaborations, more support, more help, more willingness to make a difference. I had a sense in the last few weeks that people are more willing to work with each other, that there is more teaming going on! And this is exactly what will help XOOPS move forward!
And I just wanted to say "Thank you" to several people, who are helping to make this happen in the last few weeks (in no particular order):
- Algalochking: for his themes and for reporting to us about several new XOOPS Websites
- Insraq: for several new cool themes, and his 960 Grid adoption
- Insraq and Bleekk: for going GPL with their themes
- Peekay: for getting active on XOOPS and helping out
- Trabis: for taking care of some old modules, and for your work on XMF and your willingness to help with 2.5.0
- Playsome: for leaving the sidelines and getting involved! It's important and I very much appreciate it!
- Ghia: for being such a wonderful XOOPS supporter and helping people solving their problems
- redheadedrod: for your willingness to help with the Module Frameworks
- Burning: for his wonderful "XOOPS Resource Book"
- Alfred (dhsoft) - for keeping XOOPS Germany working and not forgetting CBB 4.0x
- phppp: for cleaning up 2.4.x and keeping working on X3 (I am looking forward to the public Alpha)
- jlm69: for keeping on developing his modules
- Formuss: for his willingness to finalize 2.5.0, together with Trabis
- Mowaffaq and Mariane for their great work on ArabXOOPS
- voltan: for his continous help with Admin GUI and promoting XOOPS in Iran
- Catzwolf: for his new modules
- Kris: for his different tools, videos, and API collections
- sinnedesign: for her continuous themes development
- Bjuti: for his "XOOPS Shrinking"
- Wishcraft: for his various modules
- Dylian: for organizing translation team in Netherlands, and his various innovative modules and hacks
- Kaotik: for writing various tutorials (an updated one on module development is coming soon)
- XOOPS France team: for keeping XOOPS flag flying high in France
- Mazarin: for working on Poll module
- iunderwood: for being our best donor!
- zyspec: for helping with tips and advise to our users and developers
I probably missed some people, and I apologize for it, but this is who just who came to my mind when I thought of the last few weeks! I know that some of our usual contributors are on vacation, and hopefully they will be back soon!
And if you see somebody who deserves our "Thank you", but I've missed him/her - please just add a comment with your thanks here!
So once again: "Thank you"!
Keep the XOOPS fire burning, and may the Source be with you!!!
And don't forget to nominate XOOPS at the Packt Open Source CMS competition