wishcraft
X-Torrent 3.13 (Final)

Resized Image

X-Torrent is a complete torrent solution for XOOPS 2.3, 2.2 & 2.0. There is a lot of potential in torrent sharing, this allows you a company, business, personal or educational institute to distribute data via torrents which is useful. Due to the large volume of difference between internet speeds in the world, torrents now consist of over 18% of broadband traffic. Torrents are becoming a commodity these day from small to large files.

Currently x-Torrent offers a large range of options, but we will be releasing a new version in around 6 months, if some spare time comes in we will be writing in more options and systems. x-Torrent is a module which offer full control of torrents in XOOPS, it will poll the torrents as well as download file information, seeds, leeches, trackers etc, of the torrent.

I will now work completely with PayPal integration and allows your end clients of your site, to charge for access and material by torrent services. This is useful for a wide range of commercial and business applications, from a MP3 house to a Movie Stand outlet, you can allow people to purchase any digital material via Torrent.

The announce appears from the filehttp://yoursite.com/modules/xtorrent/announce.php You can redirect this at the root with a .htaccess file to something that is shorter.

Now with X-SOAP plugs-in you can exchange Torrents with similar XOOPS Installations with easy to use forms and systems in the admin panels.

Module: x-Torrents
Author: Simon Roberts
Version: 3.13.1
SourceForge: X-Torrent
Wiki: X-Torrent on Xoops

Change Log - 3.13.1 (Final)
* SOAP Plugins added
* RSS Feeds (Finalised)
* xoops_version.php (Fixed)

Change Log - Previous
* RSS Feeds (Bug Fix).
* PayPal Integration with IPN
* SQL Changes
* New Admin Options
* Currency System Added
* New Preferences
* RSS Feeds Fixed (New htaccess options added)
* Agent Control - With Preference Option.
* Minor Templates Changes
* RSS Feeds Added.
* SEO .htaccess Added - With Preference Option.
* viewcat.php - Search Types Fixed.

Download: xoops2_xtorrent_3.13.1.zip (444.01Kb)
Torrent: xoops2_xtorrent_3.13.torrent (1.01Mbs)

Quote:

wishcraft: Thanks all for being kind to wait... I received an email before releasing the previous version 3.03 to place the box in error, so there where a couple of bugs. I hope you find no errors in this - It is completely tested -> Errors KO
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

dslchart
Re: X-Torrent 3.13 (Final)
  • 2008/9/15 8:58

• dslchart

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2008/9/7 1

very nice. thank you for your great module.

btesec
  • 2008/9/29 15:49

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

Hello,
I installed on XOOPS 2.3 final and only get a blank page when I try to get in to administer the module.

Any help. thanks

btesec

wishcraft

hi btSec, I have found on some installation there are systems with a silent copy of nuSoap installed in them, you probably have a problems with the nuSoap options..

I will refer you to this comment

btw. Foke if you don't have x-soap installs you will need to edit these line from 32 and onward in /xtorrent/admin/menu.php

$xoopsModule XoopsModule::getByDirname("xsoap");
if (
$xoopsModule)
{
    if (
$xoopsUser->isAdmin($xoopsModule->mid())) {

$server = isset($_REQUEST['srv'])?$_REQUEST['srv']:0;

$adminmenu[10]['title'] = _X_TORRENT_XSOAP_CATEGORY;

$adminmenu[10]['link'] = "admin/xsoap.php?op=category&srv=".$server

$adminmenu[11]['title'] = _X_TORRENT_XSOAP_LISTING;

$adminmenu[11]['link'] = "admin/xsoap.php?op=listing&srv=".$server

//$adminmenu[12]['title'] = _X_TORRENT_XSOAP_RETRIEVE;
        //$adminmenu[12]['link'] = "admin/xsoap.php?op=retrieve&srv=".$server; 

}
}

You will get the following error when this is the case

Quote:

Fatal error: Call to a member function mid() on a non-object in /usr/home/deb****/domains/benesuri.eu/public_html/modules/xtorrent/admin/menu.php on line 33

Are you using moving or none moving HDD's -> In a recent use of the protector module on LP site and many others it was blocking everyone except for the people owning the site, as I can browse as a guest or whatever forms my mind (I don't spin on a disc)... I noted that protector, where I believe there are several other versions in the physics of the word..

This is why we will be going over in a couple of version to the policy management system.. Instead of protector.. To put this great title of software back on the shelves..

Thanks
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

btesec
  • 2008/10/6 21:05

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

xoops2_xtorrent_3.13

I did install latest Xsoap with xtorrent plugins but had to disable htaccess for xsaop. Get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method XoopsModule::id() in C:\AppServ\www\exmobil\modules\xtorrent\admin\menu.php on line 33
All errors (1) queries (13) blocks (0) extra (0) timers (3)

I will try your above solution.

danstyp
  • 2009/4/8 21:24

• danstyp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/2/3 1

I removed function mid() from several files and now I don't have fatal error. I wonder, how module will be working without of it. Maybe like car without of steerig wheel?

danstyp
  • 2009/4/8 21:25

• danstyp

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/2/3 1

Yep. I was right:)

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits