wishcraft
Branch 2.3.1 of 2.3.0 Alpha Required

Hi fokes how are you? I was hoping some of you could start to test the new branch of 2.3.1 this one includes the lovely silent soap authentication system compatible with X-Soap 3.9 which has just been finalised it pass all release tests on our servers, but we would like you all to give it a go and tell me what you think.

This version allows you to network multiple systems together and have separate services with the same user base, this will be moving towards a policy base system in it as well so you can lock down hard on who and what access' your service.

Notice as it is this branch has been alter a couple of times, as you notice some of your files from the SVN do not match the SVN later but from before... Sound strange well it isn't in the world of maths I do battle in.

All typed on a waterproof keyboard so whatever the hell was doing phppp in his taoist element, water - it will not do that anymore. I think we need things like 'Fire Proof' and 'Earth proof' and so on with that whole way something causes an impression on you in the shop. Throws a green mario brother's shell at whatever it was.

Ok so here is the file:

Download 2.3.0 Branch 2.3.1 : xoops2.3_branch1.zip 3,923 Kbs

Checksums

MD5: d1e76e030141d05e0e5a4424d8ed2bff
SHA1: e37bf96300fcbd8e52de27ba86c8644ae61baf5f
RIPEMD160: b2f6d4b353a73e323345cd77616f5630baa213e0
CRC32: 3343e1bd
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

sabahan
Re: Branch 2.3.1 of 2.3.0 Alpha Required
  • 2008/7/5 2:30

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

UNCTION__.' is deprecated'E_USER_WARNING); return $this->stripSlashesGPC($text); } function oopsStripSlashesRT($text) { trigger_error(__CLASS__."::".__FUNCTION__.' is deprecated'E_USER_WARNING); if (get_magic_quotes_runtime()) { $text stripslashes($text); } return $text; } function oopsAddSlashes($text) { trigger_error(__CLASS__."::".__FUNCTION__.' is deprecated'E_USER_WARNING); return $this->addSlashes($text); } function oopsHtmlSpecialChars($text) { trigger_error(__CLASS__."::".__FUNCTION__.' is deprecated'E_USER_WARNING); return $this->htmlSpecialChars($text); } function oopsNl2Br($text) { trigger_error(__CLASS__."::".__FUNCTION__.' is deprecated'E_USER_WARNING); return $this->nl2br($text); } /**#@-*/ ?>

successful install but i receive this error in xampp when opening the site

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits