dotmil
Submitted for your approval
  • 2005/4/20 1:29

• dotmil

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/9/6 2

Hey all,

This is my first attempt at a XOOPS site. Basically I started with the eirericon template and changed up a few things. I say I, but it actually involved a few folks. Now we're looking to polish it up. So, any comments or suggestions are appreciated, even negative

The URI is http://dotmepis.org; it's a community site based around MEPIS Linux. We're targeting advanced users, beginning developers, and community building. I hope you enjoy, and please comment away!

Mikhail
Re: Submitted for your approval
  • 2005/4/20 2:57

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

Quote:

dotmil wrote:
Hey all,

This is my first attempt at a XOOPS site. Basically I started with the eirericon template and changed up a few things. I say I, but it actually involved a few folks. Now we're looking to polish it up. So, any comments or suggestions are appreciated, even negative

The URI is http://dotmepis.org; it's a community site based around MEPIS Linux. We're targeting advanced users, beginning developers, and community building. I hope you enjoy, and please comment away!

[/quote]

mepis live cd? coooll!!! what about a "xoops live cd", a micro distro just with XOOPS + php + mysql???

JMorris
  • 2005/4/20 3:35

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

I'm not big on needing to use a horizontal scroll bar on a 1024x768 screen (Firefox 1.0.3/KDE 3.4 on Fedora Core 3 Linux), but other than that, it looks really nice.

I'm a MEPIS user myself (mainly for service call work), so I'm definately interested in the content. Bookmarked for future reference!

dotmil
  • 2005/4/20 4:52

• dotmil

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks everyone; yes the site is for MEPIS the Live-CD. I've been talking with Warren about maybe allowing some remixes, and I like the idea of the LiveCD webserver a lot. I'll pass that one along.

Anyway, I know the horiz scroll sucks. It's the dern photos that are causing it. Maybe I can shrink them a bit more to get tid of the scrolling; thanks for the observation. Anyone else see anything needing some work? I know about the squished icon in the RSS feeds area, that's being worked on. Seems LinuxGazette replaced their Drupal favicon with the Tux one, and for some reason the Headlines module isn't stripping the img.

I hope to see you all on dotMepis soon too!

JulioNC
  • 2005/5/28 21:49

• JulioNC

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/8

Coming Soon!
http://dotmepis.org/

dotmil
  • 2005/5/30 19:57

• dotmil

• Friend of XOOPS

Sorry all, the site was closed down for various reasons. Can someone please delete or lock this thread. Sorry for wasting your time

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits