jmass
Looking for a few good themes (And willing to pay)
  • 2004/9/28 19:21

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/18

Hello!

I am planning to start some XOOPS hosting, as part of a larger included package(Xoops, Jetspeed, Domino, Icewarp, etc.) for a few of my clients. Some already have websites that they wanted adapted to Xoops, and Lotus Domino, which is how this hosting project began. However, after showing off the client sites to some other clients (clients without websites) they too were interested.

I would like to offer several stock themes to demo, however I do not like the standard XOOPS themes. I have downloaded some themes that I like, but do not want to remove any credits on them. Much hard work has gone into them. However, as my company does webdesign, I do not really want to be linking to all kinds of competitors.

Is there any one interested in designing some quality themes for my company? I would like to see these themes released later as GPL (I would like three months of sole owenership). The GPL release will be credited to the original developer. I just want to use them, creditless, without guilt.

Please let me know.

JMass

studioC
Re: Looking for a few good themes (And willing to pay)
  • 2004/9/28 20:16

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

hello jmass,

Quote:
I would like to offer several stock themes to demo, however I do not like the standard XOOPS themes.

can you give me some more information, what kind of themes you are looking for? should they fit standard XOOPS modules or are your clients mainly using content modules or special made (hacked) modules?

michael

jmass
  • 2004/9/28 20:29

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

Quote:
can you give me some more information, what kind of themes you are looking for? should they fit standard XOOPS modules or are your clients mainly using content modules or special made (hacked) modules?

Just the standard modules. I really want generic, but polished themes to demo for potential hosting clients.

JMass

Mithrandir

I convert TemplateMonster templates to XOOPS, so let me know if you find some templates there, you'd like converted.

Check www.web-udvikling.dk for prices.

Bassman
  • 2004/9/28 22:25

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

I would be interested also, if you have any thoughts on what you would like, let me know :)

Anonymous
  • 2004/9/29 5:41

• Anonymous

• Since:

Contact LucasTDS, a XOOPS Brasil user.

See themes in Theme lucastds02 released!, www.xoopsbrasil.com and www.xoops-br.blogspot.com

jmass
  • 2004/9/29 17:21

• jmass

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks for the interest. I am going away for a long weekend, but will make contact first of next week with those who have expressed interest.

JMass

sbkiller
  • 2004/9/29 18:27

• sbkiller

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/9 2

I heard you want a normal theme, nice looking and clean. Like Mith said TemplateMonster which has nice theme for company.

If you want a full custom unique design, please let me know.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits