incama
New theme Incama
  • 2004/8/7 6:44

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/24

Well, we want critical notes, so we can adjust the theme before porting it to the community.

It's a table based theme but still fast loading. We have tried to put in as few graphics as we could, so it's easy to adjust for people who want this theme for their own.

Have a look athttp://www.incama.nl

tell us what you think!

Incama

brash
Re: New theme Incama
  • 2004/8/7 7:44

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

Nice job, as always incama

Doesn't have as much visual impact as some of the themes around, but what it might lack if visual punch is certainly made up for in performance. Total site weight is just under 48k, and with only 10 http requests I think this theme would be brilliant for those hosting their site over home broadband connection. It is really, really fast. Again, nice job. Really refreshing to see someone concentrating a theme on performance rather than predominately the visual aspect.

Mikhail
  • 2004/8/7 9:32

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

great! so "light"... is perfect to make a weblog

incama
  • 2004/8/8 6:18

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

Thank everybody,
Mikhail, you are right. We tried to give it the look and feel of a weblog.
Within two week we are going to release this theme. There are going to be two versions, one table and one css. This because we know people want to adjust parts of it, and we guess that adjusting tables is easier then css..

Stewdio
  • 2004/8/8 15:12

• Stewdio

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2003/5/7 1

I'm looking forward to both versions as I am sure others are eager to learn the methods used for both styles. The move to all .css is what many people are trying to achieve and releasing both versions will be a boon for all theme builders and designers.

Thanks Incama!

ps: I'd like to get my hands on that nice theme you had prior to this one. *wink wink nudge nudge*

incama
  • 2004/8/19 17:00

• incama

• Friend of XOOPS

Hey Stew,

I'm meeting you everywhere I look these days

I can give you the theme prior the theme we use now, np. But be aware, it to has bugs when you use the complete XOOPS cms,.,.

I will contact you about this

regards

Dave
-incama-staff-

Login

Who's Online

230 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 230

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits