Raymie
Wiwimod Wiki
  • 2004/5/25 23:37

• Raymie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/23

Hello again Brilliant XOOPS Community,

I just installed Wiwimod but unfortunately it is not working correctly. It appears that the Wysiwyg editor is incorrectly trying to find the root of XOOPS at my domain.com/ The actual root should be domain.com/xoops-2.0.5/html/

I hope that I am missing the most simple of fixes. In advance, Thank You all again for your help.

Raymie
Re: Wiwimod Wiki
  • 2004/6/1 17:48

• Raymie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/23

Just a baby bump. I think that there is probably a simply obvious answer to this one. If noone has it, I will have to go back to the labratory.

Xavier
  • 2004/6/3 21:51

• Xavier

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/12

Hi;
Just go to the $spaw_dir variable definition, in the "/modules/spaw/wiwimod/spaw/config/spaw_control.config.php" file, to match your configuration.

In your case, change line 25 to :
$spaw_dir = '/xoops-2.0.5/html/modules/wiwimod/spaw/';

This should get the SPAW editor to work correctly.
I guess using a XOOPS_URL would work either, but I haven't tested yet.

Xavier

victorlu
  • 2004/6/18 8:51

• victorlu

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/18

Hi Xavier!
Thanks for your contribution.
I'm new to XOOPS & the wikiweb concept but what you have done is excellent.
Got a question...
I understand the typical wikiweb allows users to create new pages or titles.
However, I have not been able to create new pages or titles. There's only a Wikihome.
Can you explain how it works?
I visited PHPWIKI & it mentions there that stringing the name of the title together will create new links for the new pages. This is in PHPWIKI...how about wiwimod?
Thanks!

Xavier
  • 2004/6/18 10:59

• Xavier

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/12

1) PAGE CREATION :
Just select the text you want to make an hyperlink of ; then press the leftmost button on the top toolbar and type a destination url such as this one : ?page=MyNewPage

When back in view mode (submitted) , the corresponding link will be followed by a "?" graphic, indicating the destination page doesn't exist yet. Just follow the link and you'll enter the new page in edit mode.

2) WYSIWYG or WIKI-CODE ...
My first goal when deriving Wiwi from wikimod was, while keeping the concept of rich pages creation by anybody, to skip wiki codes learning by directly type text in a wysiwyg editor.

I've received enough reactions now to re-activate the wiki codes interpretation, thus pleasing both wiki-code-writers and non wiki-code-writers. (a hack for page links was proposed on the download page by Arricc) ;

Xavier

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits