vcuong
Re: Vietnamese Xoops Team
  • 2007/8/22 5:18

• vcuong

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/22

Hello Mr Philong,

I'm using XOOPS now for a non-profit organization and I would like to translate XOOPS to VNmese language too.

Our website is up and run smooth (so far). You can visit us at:
chuatruclamchicago.org

Write to me at admin@chuatruclamchicago.org

Thanks,

mrphilong
  • 2007/8/22 22:51

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/7/14

Nice to see some Viet XOOPS Sites!

Hi vcuong,

I've got most of the translation into Vietnamese, however there are two new ones in version Xoops 2.0.17, could you please translate them;

/language/english/findusers.php
/language/english/uploader.php

When translating please also include the original english so it is easy to review the translation, eg;

define("_MA_USER_MORE""Tìm thành viên"); //Search users
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

davidl2
  • 2007/8/22 22:52

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

mrphilong - there is one more defination added tonight as well. You should be able to get details on this on SourceForge.

vcuong
  • 2007/8/23 4:36

• vcuong

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/22

Okie , I'm in

I'm kind of busy too, but if you can give me couple days. I'll let you know when I finish !!

Thankyou,
CL

+++++++++++++++++++++

I just check my XOOPS version is 2.016
So, I think I have to update it before I can start translate 2 new files you need !

By the way, can you send me your translation (you can zip and send to me at vcuong@yahoo.com).

Oh, I want to update from 2.0.16 to 2.0.17. Anyway have done it that you can help me out? Because I have my Protector installed and it is working real good now. I'm not sure that it will be okie to update from 2.0.16 to 2.0.17 and it will not mess up my Protector, any body help ???

Thank you

mrphilong
  • 2008/10/21 8:18

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/7/14

This is to renew the called that I posted back in 2007, please PM me if you still interested in supporting Vietnamese Xoopsers.

We will be using the domain www.xoopsviet.org and looking for people with the open source spirit. Forum moderator, Webmaster and designer to design our logo base on Xoops. Maybe we should run a competition for our logo first. The winner will be rewarded with the logo on www.xoopsviet.org. All ideas & suggestions are welcome.
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits