tom
Re: WF-Channel V2.00RC Released (Bug and Security Fixed)
  • 2007/4/10 15:03

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

His name is Catz <---spelt like that.

Ohh Catz I got some leads if you wanna make a quick name change by deedpole, lol, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, come on me ole scottish friend, lol.

Quote:
lol and you already know the answer to that one Tom,

Yeah, sigh, I know the answer, but I got some cool ideas for mods, lol ahh heck we've spoken about them that many times you know most of em anyways, lol.

I gotta say on a funny serious note, I miss the forum banter we used to have, and you don't come on msn much now either, you don't love me any more lol

JMorris, you are a power in your own right.

Quote:
lol Yeah am sure my mother and father (who ever he is) would love that!!

I'll be your pretend father, I was milkman once, lol so you can change it by deedpole, my son. lol
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

Catzwolf
  • 2007/4/12 13:12

• Catzwolf

• Home away from home

• Since: 2007/9/30

I am sorry, but I kinda screwed up with this release.

I left out the SQL file and some other important things. (Thats whay its a RC lol)

If you have a previous version you can use the upgrade script to get you going.

I am going to release a version that corrects these errors and will add some more functionality.

If there is anything that you would like added to this module, please let me know now before I release it.

Either on this forum or athttp://forum.zarilia.com

Thanks.

jayjay
  • 2007/8/30 9:33

• jayjay

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/10

@all

Stumbled upon this module update and upgraded from wfchannel 1.07. My pages were imported correctly in MySQL but they didn't display in the admin section and in the module userview. I also found bug after bug. This is more an alpha than a beta or even a RC. I switched to smartsection which is loads better.

McDonald
  • 2007/8/30 12:31

• McDonald

• Home away from home

• Since: 2005/8/15

WF-Channel is for making a few pages on a website like 'about us', 'link to us', etc. while SmartSection is more like the News module.

Earlier this year I made some changes to WF-Channel 1.07 like having WYSIWYG editors. You can download it here as WF-Channel 1.08 (point 11.).
I use this version on my website for the 'about us', 'link to us' and 'refer a friend' sections.

jayjay
  • 2007/8/30 14:12

• jayjay

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/10

Quote:

McDonald wrote:
WF-Channel is for making a few pages on a website like 'about us', 'link to us', etc. while SmartSection is more like the News module.

Earlier this year I made some changes to WF-Channel 1.07 like having WYSIWYG editors. You can download it here as WF-Channel 1.08 (point 11.).
I use this version on my website for the 'about us', 'link to us' and 'refer a friend' sections.

I made an 'about us' section in smartsection, which gives me the same functionality. I don't need 'link to us' or 'mail a friend' anyway, so I only had to think two seconds to make the switch.

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (137 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits