abraxas
Re: NECESITO AYUDA URGENTE (spanish)
  • 2004/6/19 9:38

• abraxas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/18

Erase everything, installs everything again and change file .htaccess. and adds the row 'php_flag _register_globals on'. And I could enter, but now I can't logout.
It happens when I login for the second time.

Please help me... not that it is

SITE:http://www.centralinos.cl
user: prueba
pass: prueba

excuse, my english is bad, and with the translator of google he is worse

THANKS FOR THE HELP
--------------------------
Borre todo, instale todo otra vez y modifique el .htaccess agregandole la fila 'php_flag _register_globals on'... no se porque pero ahora puedo ingresar... pero no puedo salir, esto ocurre cuando entro por segunda vez como usuario.
Por favor, necesito ayuda, de verdad no se me ocurre que puede ser...

desde ya GRACIAS.
-------------------------

abraxas
  • 2004/6/19 18:22

• abraxas

• Just popping in

In my hosting, hey say that to the onfiguración this good.
that there are many sites in XOOPS in the server, that do not give problems...

please help.

Mustang
  • 2004/6/19 19:23

• Mustang

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/15

Hola, abraxas

Acabo de probar en centralinos.cl a identificarme con el usuario prueba y funciona correctamente. Entro y me aparece sin problema el menú de usuario. He probado también a actualizar el perfil (cambiando sólo la 'información adicional') y a enviar un mensaje privado. Todo funciona correctamente (salvo que hay algunos módulos de los que hay en el menú, p.ej. noticias, que no están instalados).

Parece por tanto que es un problema de tu navegador. ¿Cuál y qué versión usas? Prueba a vaciar la cache del navegador, cerrarlo y recargar la página a ver.

Por cierto que yo he probado con Mozilla 1.6 y Mozilla 1.7.

Hi, abraxas.

I just tried user prueba and I'm able to log in with no problem. So it looks like a problem with your browser. Try emptying the caché.
By the way, I've tried it with Mozilla 1.6 and 1.7.

abraxas
  • 2004/6/19 20:24

• abraxas

• Just popping in

la primera vez, funciona perfecto... el problema es cuando se ingresa por 2°, no se sale más (ni que fuera la mafia)...
Estoy usando IE 6 y Firefox, he probado desde otros equipos y nada... no es un problema de mi equipo... eso lo se...
lo que no se es cual es el problema.
-----------------------------
The first time can be login and be logout, but not it second, of it has does not leave more. I am using IE6 and firefox, I have proven it from other PCs and the same, it is not a problem of cache.

Mustang
  • 2004/6/19 20:49

• Mustang

• Just popping in

No, lo siento pero no es eso. He probado a hacer log in y log out varias veces seguidas y no me da ningún problema.

I'm sorry but I've tried logging in and out several times and I see no problem at all.

abraxas
  • 2004/6/19 21:25

• abraxas

• Just popping in

la moyoria de los que han probado, no pueden salir luego de la segunda vez que ingresan... otros ni siquiera pueden entrar, tu serias el unico que puede entrar y salir luego de la 2° prueba

---------------------------

most of the times the site does not allow to leave the second time that you enter the site, there are some times when you cannot enen enter the site

abraxas
  • 2004/6/20 2:32

• abraxas

• Just popping in

any suggestions?

Bender
  • 2004/6/20 3:02

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

I have no clue what this could be as for me it only effect IE6.

With Firebird 0.8 and Opera 7.50 i can login and logout as much as i want.

With IE i can either not login (standard settings, security middle) or if i add you site to the truste sites and try to login IE will just hang when calling the user.php indefinately. BUT if i while that happens go into the option and change security (for example remove your site from trusted sites) and 'ok' that IE will continue and i am logged in. Then i can logout too but after that the problem repeats.

This one is really weird ... can anyone test with an IE Version below 6.x?

Mustang
  • 2004/6/20 11:09

• Mustang

• Just popping in

Hola, buenos días.

He estado mirando un poco más esta mañana y... en principio todo me funciona sin problema. Investigando un poco más he visto algo que en realidad no sé si tendrá importancia o no, pero que me ha parecido sospechoso.

El bloque de la 'Radio Blog' pone su propia cookie y podría ser que estuviera interfiriendo. ¿Podrías probar a desactivar ese bloque y ver si te funcionan las cosas? Por probar no se pierde nada, no?

Well, good day everyone.

As I said, it works for me (Mozilla 1.6/1.7), but I've been looking a bit more into it and discovered something that may or may not be related at all but could be interesting to try:
The 'Radio blog' block is setting its own cookie and that might be interfering. Could you try to deactivate that block and see if things work better?

abraxas
  • 2004/6/20 16:19

• abraxas

• Just popping in

no, it´s not that. The thing is that inhttp://www.centralinos.cl/intranet there is a clean XOOPS with no modules installed and it has the same problem.
-----------------
Enhttp://www.centralinos.cl/intranet, hay un XOOPS instalado, limpio, sin nigun bloque ni modulo y se da el mismo problema, asi es que no creo que sea eso....

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits