marcan
Re: Full documation..?
  • 2004/3/9 12:43

• marcan

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/10/8

Hi oddb0d, thank you for your interest in XOOPS Documentation.

Quote:
I need to produce some newbie user guide for XOOPS anyway, so sure I can be of help somewhere.

Just so you know, one of the document we are working on is called Simple FAQs for new xoopsers. This maybe something usefull for you (and the entire community of course !). We are nearly finished with this document. If you want, maybe you could help us with this document. I read that Horacio contacted you. If you're interested, we could use an xtra hand !

oddb0d
Re: Full documation..?
  • 2004/3/9 14:35

• oddb0d

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/23

Hi marcan,

Quote:

marcan wrote:

Just so you know, one of the document we are working on is called Simple FAQs for new xoopsers. This maybe something usefull for you (and the entire community of course !). We are nearly finished with this document. If you want, maybe you could help us with this document. I read that Horacio contacted you. If you're interested, we could use an xtra hand !

Yes, this and the the visual introduction look very good. I found some free software Wink which allows you to record tutorials and demos and output to Flash, PDF, and HTML and that's what I was thinking of using to create a few intro tutorials.

I'm not sure what else you need at the moment for the FAQ and the visual guide - they seem pretty publishable to me.

oddb0d

Login

Who's Online

250 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 250

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits