trakinas
Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34
  • 2004/5/13 15:45

• trakinas

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/11

Please, help me with this error!! It's the second time it happens!! And it's not only in my page (may be XOOPS 2.0.6 bug??)!!!! Look herehttp://www.xoops.net.br -> no, this is not my page, but another one with the same problem.

And if I go right throw the server adress, I see this msg: Warning: Unknown(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/cines/public_html/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/pbserver/:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(/home/cines/public_html/index.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/home/cines/public_html/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

I'm not an expert in mySQl, so any help with querys would be fine (if it has to deal with query)!

Thast all!!!!

Thanks!

tl
Re: Unable to connect to database in file class/database/databasefactory.php line 34
  • 2004/5/13 15:58

• tl

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/6/23

See if this helps you out.

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directorr

or this

I got this error very very often~, please help~

Your host just upgraded PHP, this might be the cause.

Login

Who's Online

158 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 158

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits