:)

carnuke
Re: Wanted....
  • 2003/12/6 22:58

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Have a look at this link HEREfor the statistics module

I haven't installed the module, but it looks fairly good on the site. You need to regiter b4 download and the file is RAR format
Richard

Freetime
hmmm
  • 2003/12/6 23:06

• Freetime

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/7/30

its beta... early beta... far from functionality

but THX...

carnuke
Re: hmmm
  • 2003/12/6 23:12

• carnuke

• Home away from home

Your welcome, if you find a better statistics module I would be very interested to have a look. Please post if you can

Richard

carnuke
  • 2003/12/6 23:17

• carnuke

• Home away from home

BTW, it appears that the Nuke system has pretty awesome statiscs. I've see ideas about converting this into a block for XOOPS. CBlue has a recent post I think.

Freetime
ok...
  • 2003/12/6 23:17

• Freetime

• Just popping in

I wonder why people from XOOPS team (ok.. its open source) decided to exclude statistic module from project. It's almost basic one... maybe there is some problem? hmmm

Freetime
  • 2003/12/6 23:21

• Freetime

• Just popping in

yes - statistic module is a basic one. It's hardcoded to core of systems. It needs some deep hacks in core to implement a statistic module like in other nukes.

Mithrandir

XOOPS is supposed to run on any browser out there - maybe with some changes... But a statistics module is hardly an inexpendable module when compared to forum or news.

----Disclaimer----
I am under the influence of Alcohol at the moment and my IQ is at around room temperature, so if you are offended by my posting, please take this into consideration. Thank you.

Thank you for your interest in my comments
----Disclaimer----

CBlue

I installed this statistics module -http://tinkl.dhs.org/~fdc/uploads/statistics.tar.gz. It's only for showing statistics in admin area and not in a block.

But it gives Yearly stats, monthly stats, daily stats and hourly stats in it's detailed stats section and in the regular section it shows number of page views, hits, average visitors, average pageviews, browser types, operating system, registered users, current active users, news published, comments posted, and the version of XOOPS you are using on your site.

You have to read the readme file because there is a line you have to add to the root header.php file to include the module so that it collects your hits and other info when your site is visited.

But don't put what is written in that text file, put this instead:

include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH.'/modules/statistics/include/counter.php';

You don't edit the header.php file until after you install the module in module admin.

djsckizo
  • 2003/12/7 4:15

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

What about the statistics module that comes with that huge XOOPS Brasil Modules Pack v1.0?https://xoops.org/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?cid=24&lid=496

I'd like a referal mod though. That would be cool to have.

Login

Who's Online

143 user(s) are online (94 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 143

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits