IShades
XcGallery locked me out
  • 2004/3/24 4:56

• IShades

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/20

Now I installed this fine and even uploaded the pictures fine. My user group settings are set correctly. But now all of a sudden it doesnt allow me to switch from usermode to admin mode.

It was working fine on day and the next kapoey!!!
Anyone have this happen to them????

Also does anyone know how to edit the template for this?
I cant seem to find a css sheet!

wonder
Re: XcGallery locked me out
  • 2005/6/22 11:29

• wonder

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/5/22

The same happened to me. Now I only can use Admin mode... What the hell is this? Some trial? lool...

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/22 12:54

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/1/19

try meelponeme. is a XOOPS server pack with tons of features, and a website installed, with xcgal running...

and as a little bonus track: a download section with "all" xoops.org files (not really "all", but...take a look)

download:
http://download.codigolivre.org.br/xoops/melponeme-20050208-sitedemo.exe

+-60mb

wonder
  • 2005/6/22 13:30

• wonder

• Not too shy to talk

But I don't understand why it worked some weaks ago, and now it is broken... :-S

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/22 13:47

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

Talvez problemas com permissões, ou algum arquivo importante danificado... tentou copiar por cima a última versão, verificando as permissões de escrita? (sem isso, ele não consegue criar os arquivos necessários).

Falei do melponeme porque possui uma versão desse módulo funcionando, que pode ser usada como base para consertar o seu problema.

[]s,

mikhail

bluenova

And for those that don't speak Portuguese:
Quote:
Perhaps problems with permissions, or some damaged important files... Have you try'd uploading the latest version, and verifyed the write permissions? (without this, it will not create the necessary directory). I spoke of melponeme because it possesss a version of this module functioning, so that it can be used as a base to fix the problem.

wonder
  • 2005/6/22 14:13

• wonder

• Not too shy to talk

mikhail obrigado pela sua resposta.

Esta versão do xcgal que tenho foi a unica que instalei, nunca actualizei. Mas agora me lembro que alterei as permissoes de postagem nalgumas caegorias. Talvez seja isso.

------- English
mikhail thank you for your answer.

The version of xcgal I have was the only one I ever installed on my XOOPS website. I never updated it. Now I'm remmembering that I've changed some permissions on MySQL database once. May be is that.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/22 14:18

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

And for those that don't speak Portuguese or English, take a look at the following words: abbreviation, abdication, abduction, abjuration, abolition, abomination, aborigines, absolute, absorption, abstention, abstraction, acacia.

You understand them perfectly, because they are English words. They are also French, and with some minor variations in spelling, Italian and Spanish too. Because they are English, French, Italian, and Spanish they may be called international. Actually they were chosen at random from the first pages of the dictionary of Interlingua, where they take their place with over 25,000 similar words.

Interlingua es un lingua international facile e de aspecto natural elaborate per linguistas professional como un denominator commun del linguas le plus diffundite in le mundo in le dominios del scientia, cultura, commercio, etc. Un texto in interlingua es immediatemente intelligibile a milliones de personas in tote le mundo, sin necessitate de studio previe.

Interlingua is the name given by a body called I.A.L.A. to its compilation, published in 1951, of the major part of the common element in the languages of the Western "civilization".

bluenova

I'm sorry mikhail, you've lost me? How is this relevant to 'XcGallery locked me out'? I translated your text, because the language of this site is English and it's for all of us to gain knowledge and help, even though most of us are not from an English speaking country. There are local support sites, in other languages.

Mikhail
  • 2005/6/22 14:42

• Mikhail

• Just can't stay away

Quote:

bluenova wrote:
I'm sorry mikhail, you've lost me? How is this relevant to 'XcGallery locked me out'? I translated your text, because the language of this site is English and it's for all of us to gain knowledge and help, even though most of us are not from an English speaking country. There are local support sites, in other languages.

Sorry. Today im thinking a lot about this question: English as "The" Language of OpenSource, like a new Esperanto that works. The thread is here:http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=16980&tid=3070940

So... I write (copy and paste) without think. Sorry again,
and thanks to translate.

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (165 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits