giba
Complementary development of the Kernel
  • 2005/5/28 18:18

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

I sent a particular message for the Mith speaking on the idea of being used to advantage complementary programmings of kernel. But until the present moment again we do not receive return and same confirming.

The question is important.

The XOOPS is perfect to use in the enterprise way therefore controls individualizadas groups of users, permissions, can have accesses of customizavéis menus the level of permissions of groups, etc...

However in many cases we need to complement the funcionabilidades of kernel without with this having that to be hackeando the same (modifying).

We can develop extensions for this, and was what we made.
I do not know if what we made is good, for this we send the message to the Mith in special and not in fórum opened by diverse reasons.

Most important she is because it is responsavel or one of the responsavéis of the development of the versions Core of xoops.

It would like to know who of the team of development of the Nucleus of the XOOPS would be interested in knowing what we develop in a complementary module of kernel called common?

One example of clone module based in the PDdownloads:http://www.xoopsmods.com.br/clones-xoops/index.php

a modified Kernel could generate instructions to facilitate this work.
==================

In portuguese.

Eu enviei uma mensagem particular para o Mith falando sobre a idéia de ser aproveitado programa??es complementares de kernel.

Mas até o presente momento n?o recebemos retorno e mesmo confirmando novamente.

A quest?o é importante.

O XOOPS é perfeito para usarmos no meio empresarial pois controla grupos de usuários, permiss?es individualizadas, podemos ter acessos de menus customizavéis a nível de permiss?es de grupos, etc...

Porém em muitos casos precisamos complementar as funcionabilidades do kernel sem com isto ter que ficar hackeando o mesmo (alterando).

Podemos desenvolver extens?es para isto, e foi o que fizemos.

N?o sei se o que fizemos é bom, por isto enviamos a mensagem ao Mith em especial e n?o no fórum aberto por diversos motivos.

O mais importante é porque ele é o responsavel ou um dos responsavéis do desenvolvimento das vers?es core do xoops.

Gostaria de saber quem da equipe de desenvolvimento do Núcleo do XOOPS estaria interessado em conhecer o que desenvolvemos em um módulo complementar de kernel chamado comuns ?

Quem domina o inglês e puder traduzir corretamente minha mensagem eu agradeceria muito

Um exemplo de clonagem de módulo baseado no PDdownloads:
http://www.xoopsmods.com.br/clones-xoops/index.php

Um Kernel modificado poderia gerar instru??es para facilitar este trabalho.

giba
Re: Complementary development of the Kernel
  • 2005/5/30 17:58

• giba

• Just can't stay away

Please,

Translate for me of portuguese for english.
Help users speack portuguese and english, please

giba
  • 2005/6/1 23:18

• giba

• Just can't stay away

Hi Xoopers

Somebody tested to give a return?

Module Clone automatic on-line.

http://www.xoopsmods.com.br/clones-xoops/index.php

giba
  • 2005/6/21 10:51

• giba

• Just can't stay away

No comments,

This is ignored and Mith ok, was the group developers, no is no correct.

No speack about this ( novamente )

Mithrandir

I don't understand why you feel that I have to approve everything you do before releasing or just showing it to the public.

Quote:
We can develop extensions for this, and was what we made.
I do not know if what we made is good, for this we send the message to the Mith in special and not in fórum opened by diverse reasons.

I am the only one, who can evaluate anything? In other words, the community as a whole is useless and if I don't have time for responding to these loose and very difficult to understand messages (Google's translations are far from perfect as we all know - and make it very difficult to understand things well) you are being ignored?

Why not do what others do and release the work for others to look at instead of relying on and pushing the responsibility on to me?

Herko
  • 2005/6/21 11:34

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

This is odd, I'm getting this page when I click the link in Moz Firefox:

A página não foi localizada
A página que você está procurando pode ter sido removida, o seu nome pode ter sido alterado ou talvez ela não esteja disponível temporariamente.

Siga um destes procedimentos:

* Se você tiver digitado o endereço da página na barra Endereço, certifique-se de que ele tenha sido digitado corretamente.
* Abra a www.xoopsmods.com.br home page e procure os links para as informações desejadas.
* Clique no botão Voltar e tente outro link.

HTTP 404 - Arquivo não encontrado
Internet Information Services

Informações técnicas (para equipe de suporte)

* Mais informações:
Suporte da Microsoft

=====================
Anyways, in your post you talk about a PDdownloads module as an example of the change you have made to the core of XOOPS. Perhaps we can understand you better when you explain in detail what the changes are you have made to the core, and what their function is. That way we can review the changes (as we have done in the past with all changes submitted to the sf.net Core Patch Tracker), and deal with it accordingly.

IMHO this has nothing to do with ignoring people. But more with providing the correct and enough information to make any kind of call and judgement.

As for changes to the core, the Development Roadmap for XOOPS 2.2 clearly explains that the core is being changed in order to make more possible for module developers. It's not a big list of features that is being added, but the modularisation of some core features, and making everything more flexible to use in your modules (page awareness, editor framework, admin themes, etc.). This leads to the conclusion of this post: in order for a new feature to be added to the XOOPS core, it would have to be nearly impossible or very inefficient to do it in a module. So, it is make it a module, unless it is nearly impossible to do so and more efficient to put it into the core. Of course we take every submission serious enough to look for possibilities.

Herko

giba
  • 2005/6/21 11:55

• giba

• Just can't stay away

@ Mith - Ok, my english is bad was i ( melhorando ) rss

@ Herko - Thanks.

Quote:

Herko Coomans wrote:
This is odd, I'm getting this page when I click the link
HTTP 404 - Arquivo n?o encontrado

Url moved:

Version Alfa - XT-Clone for WF-Channel

News About Clonagem modules

Alfa - Create your module of Downloads Dinamics

Quote:

=====================
Anyways, in your post you talk about a PDdownloads module as an example of the change you have made to the core of XOOPS.

Yes and NO.
This is one example for generation clones and this is correct in core xoops.

Quote:

Perhaps we can understand you better when you explain in detail what the changes are you have made to the core, and what their function is. That way we can review the changes (as we have done in the past with all changes submitted to the sf.net Core Patch Tracker), and deal with it accordingly.

Yes, perfect
I am go to.

Quote:

As for changes to the core, the Development Roadmap for XOOPS 2.2 clearly explains that the core is being changed in order to make more possible for module developers. It's not a big list of features that is being added, but the modularisation of some core features, and making everything more flexible to use in your modules (page awareness, editor framework, admin themes, etc.). This leads to the conclusion of this post: in order for a new feature to be added to the XOOPS core, it would have to be nearly impossible or very inefficient to do it in a module. So, it is make it a module, unless it is nearly impossible to do so and more efficient to put it into the core. Of course we take every submission serious enough to look for possibilities.

Herko

For my use ?
I can too framework good, was compatible ?
No have acess new version for help you, sorry

Thanks for replay.

Go to XOOPS in Brasil.

Login

Who's Online

232 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 232

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits